Non-Composite Form Deck
At Oates Metal Deck, we offer a range of non-composite form deck that provide cost-effective, easy-to-install, and flexible solutions for your decking needs. Our products are designed with your project requirements in mind, providing optimal load capacities and span tables for various applications. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about the best decking solutions for your jobs and projects and to provide you with the support and expertise you need to ensure successful installations.
Why Choose Oates Metal Deck for Non-Composite Form Deck?
At Oates Metal Deck, we are committed to providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service. We understand that every project is unique, and we work closely with our clients to ensure that their decking needs are met in a timely and efficient manner. Whether you are looking for a non-composite form deck solution for a commercial building, a bridge, or any other project, we have the expertise and experience to deliver the right solution for you.
Our Non-Composite Form Deck Products
Concrete form (“Conform”) deck is typically used in normal and lightweight concrete pour applications. The galvanized profiles are used as a form or pan for concrete to set. Unlike composite floor decks, these panels are smoothly corrugated so that the hardened slab has the ability to shift above the panel while maintaining its strength.
The non-composite deck profiles we stock include:
- 9/16” form deck (.6C)
- 1” form deck (1.0C, HD, TF-75)
- 1-1/2” form deck (1.5C)
- We also have the ability to supply 2” and 3” form deck panels to order.
9/16" Non-Composite Form Deck
9/16" non-composite form deck is a popular metal decking commonly used in commercial and industrial construction projects. It consists of a steel panel with 9/16" deep ribs and valleys that is installed on top of steel framing members such as beams or joists.
1" Non-Composite Form
1" non-composite form deck is a popular metal decking used in commercial and industrial construction projects. This type of decking is composed of a steel sheet with 1 inch deep ribs and valleys that is installed on top of steel framing members such as beams or joists.
1.5" Non-Composite Form Deck
1.5" non-composite form deck is a popular metal decking used in commercial and industrial construction projects. This decking is made of a steel sheet with 1.5 inches-deep ribs and valleys, and is installed on top of steel framing members like beams or joists.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING OATES METAL DECK STEEL NON-COMPOSITE FORM DECK
There are several benefits of choosing Oates Metal Deck steel form decks for your construction project:
- High-quality Products: All metal decking is manufactured by Steel Deck Institute (SDI) approved manufacturers, meaning you only get the best quality products with us.
- Superior Lead Times: Stock inventory provides same-day pickup or 1-2 day delivery in Texas and the surrounding States. Lead times vary for manufacturer orders (depending on coil availability) but we can expedite upon request.
- Geography: Sourcing from multiple manufacturers across the US allows us to ship to Texas, the surrounding states, and anywhere in the US with short lead times and lower shipping costs.
- Customized Orders: Both warehouses have the ability to cut material to specific sizes to make installation material faster and easier.
- Logistics: We partner with excellent freight providers to get your material delivered in a timely manner to your place of business or job site location..
- Versatility: Our steel-formed decks are highly versatile and can be customized to meet your specific project requirements. We offer a wide range of depths and gauges/thicknesses to suit a variety of applications.
- Expertise: At Oates Metal Deck, we have years of experience in the metal decking industry. Our team of experts can provide you with the knowledge and support you need to ensure that your project is a success.